Reporting the place of sojourn by a foreign resident For those foreigners who have registered with the Immigration Office, if there is a change of domicile, they need to report the change to the city, gun, or gu of the new place or the local office or branch of the Immigration Office within 14 days of move.
This requirement is based on Law No. 36, Order No. 45, Law No. 92, and Order No. 96.2.
Person subject to this requirement
- A foreigner who has registered with the Immigration Office and has moved to Dongnaegu.
Period within which to report the relocation
- Within 14 days of relocation
Where to report
- City, gun, gu of the new domicile or the local office or branch of the Immigration Office
- Foreigner’s registration card
- Report of change of domicile Form No. 34