The feet bath
- Ten tons of hot spring water at over 40℃ pours out of a dragon figure.
In the proximity
- There are large public bath houses, Heosimcheong, Nokcheontang, and Cheoniltang that are using water from Dongnae hot spring. Nearby is Onjeonggaegeonbi, a symbol of hot spring.
Efficacies of foot immersion
- The human body has 12 vital spots, most of which are clustered together in the foot, which is considered the “second heart.” Stimulating the foot, ankle, and the muscles in the periphery with hot water will enhance blood circulation in the entire body. It will treat and relieve foot fatigue, high blood pressure, drowsiness, female irregularity, backache, and arthritis.
Steps in immersing the feet in the hot spring water
- Wash the feet clean.
- Immerse the feet until the water level reaches 8 centimeters above the ankle.
- Relax and keep the feet in water for about 20 minutes.
- Wash the feet and dry them. There is a vending machine for towels.
Special features of Dongnae hot spring
- Dongnae hot spring is one of the oldest hot springs in Korea. The water temperature is 63℃.
- The water is mildly alkaline, saline, and potable. Taking the hot spring water internally will treat chronic stomach ailments and strengthen the weak stomach.
- The hot spring will relieve and treat rheumatism, muscular disorder, arthritis, osteoarthritis, fatigue, and disorder in blood circulation.
- Location : 21, Geumganggongwon-ro 26beon-gil, Dongnae-gu, Busan
- Telephone number : (051)550-6601∼4