This was the office of lower ranking military officers(Gungwan) in the Dongnae Magistracy during the Joseon period(1392-1910). This office, together with Janggwancheong, the office of higher ranking officers, was in charge of the defense of the area. Dongnae Dokjin(a kind of military organ) was established in 1655 ( the 6th year of the reign of King Hyojong ). After then, when it unified and controlled the military envoys of the Yangsan-gun and Gijang-hyun, the number of the soldiers was increased and Mucheong, the military office, would be also increased. It is not known when the building was built for the first time, but records indicate that it was rebuilt several times, by the Dongnae Magistrate, Eo Jin Ik in 1675 and by Magistrate, Jo Jeong Cheol in 1812 (the 12th year of the reign of King Sunjo).
The officer was not used for a long time after the Japanese Occupation of Korea in 1910. After the 1945 Liberation of Korea, it was hidden by modern buildings in that urbanized area. Though it was fixed again in a narrow space, it was difficult to preserve and utilize. So it was moved to the Chungyeolsa in 1982.
It is a typical of the ancient office buildings, and in order to preserve it properly it was moved from its original location in Suan-dong, Dongnae-gu to its present location in 1982. It is a L-shaped building with six rooms in the front and two rooms in the rear, and it has single eaves with rafters. It is a one-storied building with a paljak roof ( a type of a roof ). It became a local military office building remaining, with the Janggwancheong, in Busan area.
Cultural property : Busan Tagible Culturl Property No.21