- This is the grave of soldiers who died together with the Dongnae Magistrate Song Sang Hyeon, defending the Dongnae wall fortress during the Japanese Invasions of Korea.
The remains of their bodies were excavated along with some broken swords and arrowheads near the southern gate of the fortress in 1731, the seventh year of the reign of King Yeongjo(1724-76), when the Dongnae Magistrate, Jeong Eon Seop had been renovating the wall.
These remains were buried at six graves, which located on the western hilly areas of Samseongdae ( near Naeseong middle school ) in southern Dongnae-bu. And a gravestone was erected. It is 103 centimeters high and 45 centimeters wide.
A jaejeon ( the site to hold a memorial service ) was given by government. A memorial service was held annually on Chuseok by Confucian scholars. On Remembrance Day, a man was sent by government and he held a memorial service.
Due to land reclamation during the Japanese Occupation(1910-45), the graves were moved to near Yeongbodan alter on a hill behind Bokcheon-dong. In 1974, they were again moved to the present place, Geumgang park. A memorial service is held here annually on the 15th day of April of the lunar calender, the day the fortress fell under the Japanese assaults.
- Cultural property : Busan Remembrance No.13
- Designated on June 26, 1972
- Location : San 17-7, Oncheon-dong, Dongnae-gu, Busan