Flag symbolizing Dongnae-gu
- Triangle : Means high spirit of Geumjeongsan(Mt.) and permanent development of Dongnae-gu
- Crane : Means scholar spirit and long history
- 3 lines : Means the district of culture and tourism having spa.
Tree symbolizing Dongnae-gu : Pine
- A ever-green tree, Pine means the unchangeable will and spirit of Dongnae inhabitants.
Flower symbolizing Dongnae-gu : Ume Flower
- As the flower surviving in a severe winter and coming into bloom early in the spring, Ume Flower means the bright spirit of Dongnae inhabitants to overcome difficulty wisely.
Bird symbolizing Dongnae-gu : Crane
- The grace and purity represented by Crane means the dignity of scholars who have cultivated the history and tradition of our ward and the honesty of Dongnae inhabitants
Mascot : DDU GI and DDU MI
- Age : 14 years old
- Character : Bright, cheerful and progressive
- Features : Very thick eyebrows with clear and big eyes facing the world as it is. Manly big nose, mouth which likes to give an honest opinion. Ears which refuse to miss even the small voice from Dongnae-gu inhabitants. Thus they symbolize Dongnae-gu inhabitants who appear before you with always smiling face.
- Full Uniform : Three colors of hair represent the merriment of the rhythm of farm music, the appearance wearing Mituri (hemp-cord shoes) in white trousers and green Magoja (The Korean traditional costume) together with Yeongrak (Personal ornament to wear on the head or neck or chest) shows popular plainness and simplicity, and the horsewhip holding in the hand shows silent dignity.